Business Process Management (BPM) is a management approach that promotes business effectiveness and efficiency, while striving for innovation, flexibility and improvement. BPM enables organizations to be more capable of change than a functionally focused, traditional hierarchical management approach.
BPM also addresses many of the critical IT issues underpinning these business drivers, including:
- Managing end-to-end, customer-facing processes
- Consolidating data and increasing visibility and access to associated data and information
- Increasing the flexibility and functionality of current infrastructure and data
- Integrating with existing systems and leveraging emerging service oriented architecture (SOAs)
- Establishing a common language for business-IT alignment
All of this is supported by BPM technology tools, the nominated Business Process Management Suites (BPMS) that automate the processes design, modeling, execution, simulation, integration, monitoring and optimization.
SAFIRA understands the critical role of BPM in the current economic age and provides end-to-end services and solutions based on a deep knowledge and experience in the most demanding industries:
- Consulting services to help you define the better BPM strategy and implementation plan regarding the whole project life cycle
- Development of customized solutions tailored to your specific needs
- Implementation of IBM Business Process Manager (former Lombardi Teamworks) – IBM’s Business Process Management Suite. Positioned as a leader in the Gartner's Magic Quadrant, IBM Business Process Manager is one of the most innovative and advanced BPM suites in the market to design, execute, manage and improve companies’ processes, ensuring continuous business control and visibility – detailed info at IBM Website
Optimized and automated processes achieve lower costs, higher revenues, motivated employees, and happier customers. In one of its studies, Gartner reported that 78% of BPM projects saw an internal rate of return (IRR) of more than 15%. Moreover, these projects typically have a short implementation period, 67% in less than six months, 50% in less than four months. Many companies are already being able to get significant value with rapid returns by driving process improvement with BPM. In fact, the basic operational value proposition of BPM is the ability to process more with less effort and of higher quality. We believe that SAFIRA is the right partner to help you realize it.