MEGA enterprise architecture (EA) solutions are built on the belief that the key to success for any organization is an efficient, well-executed operating model. When part of a broader operational governance strategy, enterprise architecture practices can ensure continuous oversight and help businesses strike the right balance between cost optimization, risk management, and capacity for innovation.
We give businesses the tools they need to obtain a comprehensive overview of their organization – tailored to the needs of each type of stakeholder – and help them design and implement agile information systems, streamlined business processes, and optimized operating frameworks aligned with their business strategies.
MEGA enterprise architecture solutions − lauded by industry analysts around the world – use a proven methodology based on the best practices set forth by industry organizations and standards-setting bodies.They leverage an extensive experience helping customers carry out successful enterprise architecture projects.
Learn more about the three enterprise architecture solutions and how they can set your organization on the path to continuous improvement:
MEGA’s business architecture solution lets you describe, understand, and optimize your organizational structure, business processes, and assets, enabling you to:
- Align business operations with your overall strategy
- Track strategy implementation through capabilities
- Effectively govern organizational transformation
MEGA’s application architecture solution lets you describe, structure, and optimize your information system architecture, enabling your organization to:
- Obtain a comprehensive overview of your IT assets
- Set up effective information system governance
- Develop the target information system architecture and plan the necessary transformation
MEGA’s application blueprint solution lets you identify business needs, translate them into IT requirements, and outline the corresponding application specifications, enabling your organization to:
- Ensure that you have an accurate representation and documentation of your application architecture
- Seamlessly integrate your applications and SAP solutions into your existing information system architecture
- Cut development costs and boost the efficiency of information system design projects