SAFIRA established a partnership with MEGA to help companies improve business performance, decrease operational costs, and reduce corporate risks. MEGA solutions for Enterprise and Business Architecture, Business Process Analysis and Governance, Risk & Compliance are used by more than 75.000 companies all over the world. By providing a complete understanding of both business architecture and IT architecture views, MEGA and SAFIRA provide the means to increase the value of IT and to support innovation with cost-effective solutions.
Enterprise Architecture Challenges
Enterprise architects can help IT executives in providing answers to increasingly urgent requests:
- How to support business innovation while optimizing limited assets
- How to increase collaboration with all stakeholders in the enterprise and communicate widely on IT initiatives
- How to stay focused and provide visible return on investment for projects
The MEGA Enterprise Architecture Solution
By integrating enterprise architecture with business process analysis and IT planning, the MEGA Enterprise Architecture solution supports IT governance, business process improvement and change management, while creating increased business value. Based on a platform that encompasses both business architecture and IT architecture views, the solution integrates various modeling and transformation tools allowing you to work incrementally to deliver tangible, short term results. Powerful communication capabilities, including an enterprise portal, ensure that your initiative is properly shared within the organization, and provide decision-makers with the relevant analysis reports and dashboards. MEGA’s active participation in standardization organizations facilitates the support of all major frameworks (Zachman, TOGAF, DoDAF, NAF, FEA) to ensure the continuous relevance of the solution worldwide. MEGA's approach to enterprise architecture benefits from extensive consulting experience working with customers worldwide since 1991.
- Create sustained value with your existing company assets by creating a global picture of your enterprise’s IT architecture and business processes, and their interactions
- Increase enterprise agility by documenting a current state to create a baseline for measuring the impacts of change in your business and IT architectures
- Accelerate project performance by sharing and building on enterprise information in a consistent communication framework shared by all stakeholders
SAFIRA provides added-value services that include the whole project’s life cycle, such as initial diagnosis, consulting, modeling, customization, deployment and training. SAFIRA's business consultants help customers execute projects in the way that is best adapted to their own environment and needs, in order to create value in a challenging and increasingly complex environment.